Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Folsom Family Expo

Folsom Family Expo
Saturday September 20th at the Folsom Convention center put on by Sierra Style Magazine. Here is a small collection of some of the photos I took while walking around. I am going to bring my kids to this next year, there where all kinds of things for kids and families. We offered free family portraits from 2-4 we met a lot of very nice people. If you are looking to purchase any of the photos on our website go to www.byjyp.com and click on weddings, and then click on client. The password is familyexpo. To purchase the photos just click on the bottom corner and add to your cart. Email us at banksyorston@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thank you for letting me take photos of your beautiful children I had so much fun meeting everyone.
Thank you!














No comments: