Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Candice and Freddy's Engagement - Carmel CA

Me and my husband Scott drove up to Monterey for a weekend to do photos with Candice and Freddy. Their wedding is going to be next year in Carmel and they wanted to do beach and Forest photos. I met Candace at a wedding we did photographed last year for her friend. She was a bridesmaid and the reason she stood out so much for me is she asked my husband Scott to hold her eyelashes. :) We met at Point Lobos national park and did photos overlooking the rocks. We wanted to do photos on a beach so we went to Carmel River Beach, It is listed as one of the most dangerous beaches in California, but it was beautiful! The sand was actually tiny little pebbles, I guess that is where they get the name pebble beach which was a few miles down the way. We then went to The Carmel Mission, it was so beautiful and old. I could not believe how many beautiful places there where to take photos. Candace and Freddy where so much fun to take photos of, we are so excited to do their wedding, it is going to be a blast!!!












No comments: