Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lilly and Stefan's Wedding - Playa Del Carmen, Mexico






















Ok. Yes I have not been blogging as much as I would like, but boy and I going to make it up to you now. I have so much to talk about I am probably going to post daily several times a day.
To catch you up with what we have been up to, here is the latest. I am going to go from our most recent to till I catch up. I know quite unusual, but it will keep you thinking!

My favorite was our Mexico wedding of Lilly [Cortez] and Stefan Wyatt. They had a small intimate wedding in a beautiful resort in Playa Del Carmen [1 1/2 hours from Cancun] her wedding was coordinated by Destinationweddings.com. The weather was a beautiful 74 degrees. Her luck and praying kept a hurricane from just missing the area. My husband and I shot this wedding together and really enjoyed hanging out with the Wyatt's and their family. [We really liked them because they where Giant's fans. We got to watch the two payoff games in mexico]

Lilly's dress was from Alfred Angelo, her shoes where so adorable! She created little gift bags for each guest who came with the couples initals embroidered on them. She also gave her guests a spa credit to enjoy the resorts spa services.

Lilly works for Sacramento's KXTV Channel 10 as executive producer of Sacramento & co. and was introduced to me by Tish Palmadessi. We hit it off and she asked me to shoot her wedding in Mexico.
Thank you Lilly and Stephan, we truly enjoyed your wedding!

No comments: